Key Features :
New Secure Web Interface
The new Secure Web Interface uses SSL technology to encrypt all
communications between the server and the clients effectively preventing
man in the middle attacks.
With the new Web-based eScan Management Console (EMC),
network administrators can now monitor and deploy a variety of security
measures, such as malware and spam updates, licenses, custom
(un)installing and upgrading
eScan, enabling or disabling of eScan modules, (un)installing other
Anti-Virus software and enforce integrated security policies across the
network, all using a browser.
Summarized Dashboard for better Security Management
A summarized dashboard provides the administrator the status of the
managed clients in graphical formats such as deployment status,
protection status and malware statistics.
Endpoint Security with Device Management
(USBs and CD/DVD ROMs)
Administrators can assign privileges to clients on access to the removable
devices such as CD-ROM, USB Devices.
With application control, the administrators can also define applications
that cannot be used in a client.
Network Outbreak Prevention, Live Alerts and Reports
eScan automatically prevents spreading of malware infection in networks,
sending alerts to the administrator about the outbreaks in the networks.
It can also instantaneously display live alerts about Applications,
USB / Flash device, and Site Browsing information of the clients.
Administrators can view comprehensive reports on all the clients and can
also export the reports to XLS, PDF, and CSV formats for in-depth analysis.
Administrators can now manage Critical Hotfixes released by eScan and
Microsoft to ensure that all the clients in the network are updated with the
Enhanced Firewall on both the Server and the Client
The two-way Firewall with predefined rule sets at the client monitors and
logs all incoming and outgoing traffic according to the policy defined for the
Sophisticated File Blocking & Folder Protection
Administrators can now prevent the creation of specific types of files and
protect folders from modifications by malware.
The New Faster and Intelligent On-Demand Scanner
The new On-Demand Scanner with Whitelisting Technology performs faster
scans on the clients and is very light on system resources. A battery mode
automatically detects when the laptop / netbook is on battery and restricts
resource intensive processes such as scheduled scans from starting,
thereby providing unmitigated battery time.
- Customized Client Installation
- Remote connection to Clients from the eScan Management Console
- Active Directory Services Integration
- File Reputation Services
- Real-time Asset Management through the eScan Management Console
- Real-Time Protection against Malware on the clients
- Powerful Heuristic Scanning for Proactive Protection
- Enhanced Web Protection with Virtual Keyboard,
- Web Phishing and Malware URL Filter
- Auto Back-up & Restore of Critical System files
- Export and Import eScan Management Console settings
- Support for SYSLOG, SNMP, NAC, NAP, and VMWARE
- Automatic Compressed Updates
- Windows®-based Rescue Disk to clean Rootkits and File infectors
- Inbuilt eScan Remote Support
- 24x7 FREE Online Technical Support through e-mail, Chat and Forums
English, German, French, Nederlands, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Latin Spanish, Croatian and Estonian languages
- For eScan Server
- For eScan Clients
Current Version = 11 - Multilingual